Category: All, Business, Charities, Customer Engagement, Social Housing
New functionality is always welcome but many of the core features already included within Tracker prove invaluable to existing users. However many don’t fully appreciate the power Tracker can provide and still need to unlock the potential benefits that can be gained from them. So we thought we’d share with you a particular feature that a user finds invaluable. This month it is …
Emailing and texting: When you have a group of people who are due to meet tomorrow, it takes only a minute in Tracker to send them an email or text message as a reminder. They will probably already be set up as a ‘group’ so go to ‘General/Text’ or ‘General/Email’ and follow these simple steps:
- Search for the ‘group’ you require.
- Click ‘Tick all’, un-tick anyone who you know is not coming and then click ‘Add to list’.
- Search for any additional people who may be coming who are not regular members of the group and add them to the list.
- Fill in the ‘Contact record’ fields which will be created in Tracker for each person in the list when you send your message.
- Format your message, choosing a suitable greeting which can be mail-merged with the list above, the ‘Sent by’ field (texts) or ‘return email address’ (emails), and the message itself.
- Tracker will allow you to add hyperlinks, attachments, standard footers (emails) or standard pieces of text (texts – e.g. ‘to reply to this message call…..’).
- Send your message.
This is one of the most valuable and frequently used facilities for a number of landlords, enabling them to quickly remind residents of events, thanks them for participating or pass on news and updates.
If you would like more information or technical support please contact our support team on: 08456 432872 or email: email@example.com